Jordan-Hare Stadium Parking
Enter the address below in your cars Satellite Navigation GPS to make your journey easier:
251 S Donahue Drive, Auburn, Alabama 36849
Note that roads may be busier than normal at times of popular events. Please plan accordingly.
Auburn Athletics has partnered with Parking Panda to allow fans to purchase guaranteed parking. Kindly visit Parking Panda official site for more information in regards to game day parking.
Accessible parking is available on game day in five lots :
- Campus Safety Lot (ADA)
- VCOM lot (910 South Donahue Drive)
- CDV (North and East lots, entrance off Wire Rd.)
- Old Track (Samford and Biggio, entrance off Biggio)
- South Quad Deck (near the corner of Duncan and Lem Morrison, entrance off Lem Morrison).
Fans will need a state-issued hang tag or license plate to park in these accessible parking areas. Additionally, the university has arranged for shuttle service from these lots to take patrons to War Eagle Way with golf carts directly to Gates 2 and 13 at Jordan-Hare Stadium.
Free parking lots available on Friday at 4 p.m.
- Grass at Hemlock/Magnolia
- On Samford new Old Track
- On Samford near South Donahue Dorm
- On Donahue near War Eagle Woods
- Grass at Comm. Gardens
- South Donahue Hayfields
- Pavement at Intramural Fieldhouse
- Pavement at Facilities Division
RV parking is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Beginning at 2 p.m. on Thursdays in the Hayfields (FREE), Community Gardens, Facilities Management and Intramural Fields (south).