Jordan-Hare Stadium Rules
In order that every attendee can enjoy game day, the University of Michigan has introduced the below sets of rules and guidelines.
Fans are expected to conduct themselves in their best behavior to not disrupt other fans from enjoying their time at the Jordan-Hare Stadium:
- No unruly actions or behaviors that may disrupt others. If you do feel bothered by any inappropriate behavior, kindly proceed to report it to the nearest usher, security guard or facility/operations staff member.
- Strictly no foul/abusive language or obscene gestures.
- No alcohol is permitted. Those appearing intoxicated and/or in possession of alcoholic beverages will be denied entry or will be subject to ejection from Auburn Athletics facilities.
- Do not go onto the field, throw objects onto the field or interfere with play. Violators will be immediately ejected and/or arrested for prosecution.
- Only sit in your allocated ticketed seats and show your tickets when requested.
- No obscene or indecent clothing is permitted into Auburn Athletics facilities.
- Clothing, banners, or other items may not be hung over the railing.
- Requests from staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures must be complied by guests.
- Guests who do not adhere to the Code of Conduct provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and revocation of season tickets. Violators may also be in violation of federal/state/city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
For your convenience, prohibited items (excluding weapons, including pocket knives) can be securely checked at the Auburn Arena. You can have these items kept by going to the North Entrance at the Half Court Cafe and pick them up following the game. Checking in of such items begin three (3) hours prior to kickoff. The checked item area closes one (1) hour post-game.
The following items are prohibited inside Jordan-Hare Stadium:
- Artificial noisemakers
- Cameras with lenses over four (4) inches
- Outside food or drink (exception: one (1) factory sealed bottle of water per person)
- Stadium seats with arms
- Video cameras
- Weapons (including pocket knives)
- Bags (including mesh bags, fanny packs, tote bags)
- Camera cases
- Backpacks (including clear backpacks)
- Purses (4.5 x 6.5 is maximum size)
- Diaper bags
- Binocular cases
- Any items deemed inappropriate, hazardous or unsafe by venue personnel
Smoking of any kind is prohibited inside Jordan-Hare Stadium. This includes smoking of e-cigarettes and vapes.
There will be absolutely no re-entry. If you are to leave the stadium, you must re-purchase another ticket to re-enter.
In case of an emergency or medical need, a pass can be only obtained by going to the First Aid Station in Section 46.